User's are prohibited from intentionally sabotaging or attacking our systems including performing the following actions, either directly or through a third party:
- Use the Platform in a way we consider different or contrary to these General Terms and Conditions and or local and International laws and regulations.
- Use the Platform to send, reproduce or publish files or any type of information whose content is obscene, abusive, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, pornographic, political or contrary to local and international laws, customs, regulations or to disseminate malicious software such as viruses, worms or any other feature capable of destroying or damaging the functions and operations of the Platform, or KAIECO systems or servers, or that of third parties.
- Use the Platform to send, reproduce or publish files in violation of Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights of third parties.
- Deliberately and intentionally perform an attack on the Platform, or a cause a vulnerability or bug in the Platform, for your own financial or a third party's benefit.
- Use automatic or manual programs, software or devices to track, monitor or copy any data or information or any type of content or element of the Platform.
- Link the Platform in any way to unsolicited promotions, political campaigns or commercial messages (SPAM) not authorized by the Platform..
- Perform actions that restrict, deny or prevent developers, partners, other users access and use of the Platform, as well as any content, product or services offered through it.
-Deliberately and intentionally including attempting to violate any authentication and security systems or protocols of the Platform.
- Attempt to obtain any kind of material or content accessible through the Platform using procedures or means other than those that, as the case may be, have been expressly instructed or otherwise directed by the Platform to the User.
- Include frames, links, deep links, or links to the Platform, either from other websites or from any software or electronic device.
- Take any action that imposes a disproportionate or unreasonable burden on the Platform's technology, systems and other infrastructure.
- From providing misleading or false representation of the Platform, Including Project Team, Developers, Users, our Social Media accounts, affiliates, partners and or authorities.
KAIECO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Platform and/or any product or services offered by the Platform without prior notice to the users violated any of the prohibited actions described in this section.