How can I exercise my rights?
All users have a right to request access to any personal private information we collect and use about you. You have the right to request correction or destruction to any personal data we collect and use with respect to local laws and jurisdictions.
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether KAIECO is processing your personal data.
- Access to your personal data for the purpose of correcting any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from KAIECO the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
In case you consider that the above rights have not been properly administrated and or addressed by KAIECO you may file a complaint. Contact KAIECO's privacy officer at the following address: [email protected]